Kent, London 07577424726
  • English
  • български


    Authorising your agent
    Becoming self employed and registering for National Insurance contributions and/or tax
    Child benefit claim form
    Return of class 1a national insurance contributions due
    Dispensation for expenses payments and benefits in kind
    Notice of new employee
    CT41G (Clubs)
    Corporation tax – details of clubs, societies, voluntary associations and other similar bodies
    P46: Car
    Car provided for the private use of an employee or director
    CT41G (New Company)
    Corporation Tax – New Company Details
    Application for registration
    Partnership details
    Application to cancel your VAT registration
    Request for transfer of a registration number
    Important information to include on your tax return before sending it to us
    More HM Revenue & Customs forms
    Click here to access more HM Revenue & Customs forms.

    Related articles

    Minimum Wage

    National Living Wage 2019-20 2018-19 Age 25 & over £8.21 p.h. £7.83 p.h.   National Minimum Wage 2019-20 2018-19 Aged 21 to 24 £7.70 p.h. £7.38 p.h. Aged 18 to 20 £6.15 p.h. £5.90 p.h. […]

    Learn More

    Personal Service Companies and IR35

     Introduction The ‘IR35’ rules are intended to prevent the avoidance of tax and National Insurance Contributions (NICs) using personal service companies (PSC) and partnerships.   The rules only affect you if you:   Work for […]

    Learn More

    Key Dates and Deadlines

    Payment Dates 2019-20 2018-19 Income Tax and Class 4 NIC’s: First interim Income Tax payment 31 January 2020 31 January 2019 Second interim Income Tax payment 31 July 2020 31 July 2019 Final balancing Income […]

    Learn More

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *