Kent, London 07577424726
  • English
  • български

    M&CO Accounting services LTD

    Worry less and live more

    We specialize in a variety of bookkeeping and accounting services with outstanding support

    M&CO Accounting Services Ltd

    M&Co Accounting Services Ltd specializes in a variety of bookkeeping and accounting services with outstanding support. We understand how busy you are, and with our expertise, we can take care of your needs quickly and effectively. We are equipped to handle the books for you onsite or offsite whatever your preference is. Leaving you to worry less and live more.

    About Us

    M&Co Accounting Services Ltd has been providing clients personalized tax and bookkeeping and accounting services  with our certified training and expansive financial knowledge, we are equipped to handle all of your accounting needs, no matter how complex. Whether you require assistance at the corporate or personal level, we are ready to serve as your tax planners and accounting advisors.


    The firm is also specialized in servicing Eastern European clients.  We not only help many such clients set-up their business in the UK but also take over their complete administration burden.  



    It is our objective to help businesses make the most of their hard earned money by providing timely tax advice, helping companies with the initial set up, giving business development consultations.  We are confident that when it comes to accounting and tax advice we are way ahead of our competition.

    So whether you need help with all the formalities of keeping books and the tax system or business development advice to help ensure your success, we are here to help.

    Frequently Asked Questions

    Bookkeeping is the process of recording and categorizing your business income and expenditure.

    By using professional you rely on the firm’s team and expertise, reducing the chances of errors occurring.

    Investing in accountancy software such as Sage, QuickBooks or Xero can be useful if you have had the right training. However, accounting software can be expensive but when employing a firm this will be a burden off of your shoulders as they will have the required software.

    Being self-employed means working for yourself. You invoice your clients and they pay you directly. You must account for your own national insurance and tax and submit a tax return every year.


    A limited company is a separate legal entity which is run and controlled by the director(s). The director is given the responsibility of carrying out the day-to-day transactions of the company and accounting for what takes place.

    When you are actively seeking work other than employment, you must register as self-employed. By not doing so in time, HMRC can fine you for late registration.


    When filing paper returns the deadline is the 31st October and when filing returns online the deadline is the 31 January.

    Corporation tax is a tax which is payable by limited companies on their profits. For businesses making a profit of £300,000 or less, the current rate of tax is 20%.

    Companies generally need to pay their corporation tax nine months after the company’s year ends.

    You will need to register for VAT if you are in business and in the last 12 months, you have taken in £85,000 worth of income or expect to reach that amount within the next 30 days

    You must register as a contractor with the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) if:

    • you pay subcontractors to do construction work
    • your business does not do construction work but you usually spend more than £1 million a year on construction

    You may be a sole trader, in a partnership or own a limited company.


    The Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) sets out the rules for how payments to subcontractors for work in the construction industry must be handled.


    Check out HMRC’s guide to see if it applies to you –



    CIS Record Keeping

    You must keep a record of all the amounts offset against your monthly or quarterly liabilities.

    Either use HMRC’s CIS132 form – or keep your own records.

    Sign up for CIS

    To sign up for the Construction Industry Scheme, please login into HMRC online service to register –

    What Our Clients Say

    My husband and I use Medica's accounting services for over 5 years now. She's really responsible, purposeful and organized in carrying out the necessary documents and tasks. She's always keeping deadlines, gives us detailed explanation of what is done with our documents and is ready to do more than the necessary so that we can both be satisfied. She does her job and notifies you, but at the same time doesn't unnecessary engage you with what has to be done. You receive notifications on your phone and e-mail for what has been done so far and that liberates you. She's always available to give you information or just to answer your questions. We're really satisfied. We don't have any comments on her efficiency and responsibility and have authorized her to fully organize and finalize our documents.
    Silviya Mihaylova & Eni Penev


    Follow Us

    Get connected with us